Human beings are naturally visual creatures.The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video, and ⅓ of all online activity is dedicated to watching videos. Social media is the father of all video related content and marketers have discovered a new way of engaging their customers through video marketing. If your company is struggling to get on board here is a quick guide to help you learn. Read more
Owning a cake business is more than just delicious recipes and creative cake designs.You need to develop a loyal client list that will always order from you. Social media is an effective way of marketing, but a website is the easiest way to attract customers to your company selling cakes from home. Read more on how a Cake Website can increase Your profit! Read more
The time between Now and January is peak holiday booking time, as anyone who saw an ad break on Boxing Day can probably attest.
In fact, a recent report by Hotels.com predicted that traffic to booking websites would peak at 8pm on 28 December, a Sunday night which for most people would be their last evening before heading back to work the following day.
The unemployment rate in Kenya is at an all-time high, the Kenyan market can only accommodate 40% of Kenyans in the job market. So where does that leave the other 60 % of possible graduates and degree holders? Entrepreneurship is a solid option for any millennial to survive these tough economic times. I came up with a list of things you need to do to succeed in this venture. Read more
If you have a cosmetics business, this one is for you. The beauty industry is one of the most lucrative industries to invest in. Women always want to look their best. If you have a small shop or are starting a new makeup line social media is probably your best friend.So you ask yourself do I really need a website. Creating a website that is as wonderful as your products is essential for increasing brand awareness and growing your business. Read more
The spotted land as its name describes, is every tourists bucket list vacation. It must be the vast plains stretched beyond the earth’s surface , the infamous wildebeest migration ,the big five and the clouds floating calmly across the Savannah that gives it the ideal atmosphere for a feeling of home away from home. With the vast number of camps and safaris you have unlimited choices on where to go.Masai Mara booking website is the best guide for planning a Masai Mara safari. Read more